Financial Planning Process
Step 1: YOU:-
· Identify your goals
· Associate numbers/values
Step 2: FINANCIAL PLANNER HELPS YOU:-
· To identify goals that you might not have considered now & may consider further.
· Associate values with your goals.
Step 3: FINANCIAL PLANNER PREPARES A FINANCIAL PLAN FOR YOU WHERE:-
· He/She assesses your present scenario
· Assesses your risk levels
· Reshuffle your present to correlate with your Goals
· Design future allocation strategy
· Show you a visible path to achieve your goals.
Step 4: AFTER FINAL PLAN IS MADE:-
· He/She assesses various product options.
· He/She conducts extensive research of thousands of products offerings.
· He/She selects options that exactly match your personalized situation.
· He/She helps you allocate financial resources.
Step 5: REVIEW:-
· He/She continuously monitor your goals – strategy integration.
· He/She reviews your plan as and when required by you.
· He/She finally bring you under a total control of your finances.
For more details visit www.finviseindia.com
#investmentplanning #portfoliomanagement #childreneducationplanning #financialplanning #financialadvisory #taxplanning